All of us wish our clients and everyone strength, health and safety during these difficult times surrounding COVID-19. We are fully operational, as permitted by applicable state order designations.
We have implemented COVID-19 Health & Safety Operational Procedures:
- All staff has been trained on proper hygiene and workplace controls.
- Workers are required to report any safety and/or health concerns to management.
- Field staff are required to wear a mask, covering nose and mouth. Gloves will be worn, as appropriate.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is provided to all field staff to be used before, during and after, arriving and departing client jobs.
- Regular housekeeping practices will be maintained for any and all equipment, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces with Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals.
- Practice social distancing, maintaining six feet between co-workers and clients, as appropriate.
We will continue to reevaluate and adjust our procedures as needed, to help ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.